Plastic Machining Service
Penta is a CNC machining company with over 60 years of experience of manufacturing high quality precision plastic components.
The dedication of our employees and their cumulative experience in precision plastic machining ensures performance that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
Whether you require manual or CNC milled or turned plastic parts, Penta Precision has the knowledge, expertise and equipment to meet your needs.
Why Choose Penta Precision?
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Have confidence in meeting your deadlines
- Utilise our expertise for design advice
- Focus on your role while we take care of things our end, communicating with you along the way
- Trust in a quality finished product - thanks to our track record and rigorous quality assurance procedures
- Get great value for money
CNC Machining Plastic Parts
GET PLASTIC MACHINING QUOTE
We can provide the following plastic machining services:
- CNC milling – prototypes & large batch runs
- CNC turning – prototypes & large batch runs
- Insert installation
- Part marking
- Manual milling
- Manual turning
- Machining design advice
- Machining drawing service
To read an example of how Penta delivered on plastic machined components for a fast moving British motorsports manufacturer, please see our Case Studies page (case study 4).
Further information about our plastic CNC milling and turning capabilities as well as the plastic types we machine and component and industry examples can be found in the tabs below.
These lists are by no means exhaustive so please do get in touch if your required plastic, application or industry are not mentioned and we can chat through your project.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some of our plastic machining examples. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.