Stainless Steel Machining Service
Trusted stainless steel machined parts manufacturer in the UK
- High quality precision machined components
- Specialising in intricate, tight tolerance work
- Extensive experience and high customer satisfaction
Here at Penta Precision we are proud to have ship to stock status with a major aerospace manufacturer; making us equally confident in machining both aerospace and commercial grades of Stainless Steel.
Our dedicated team, commitment to quality and continuous improvement projects ensure our already exemplary service is continually improving.
Whether you require manual or CNC milled or turned plastic parts, Penta Precision has the knowledge, expertise and equipment to meet your needs.
To read an example of how Penta delivered on a stainless steel pre-production prototype project for a UK domestic appliance company, please see our Case Studies page (case study 3).
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Trust in a quality finished product
- Meet project and buying deadlines
- Spend less time chasing suppliers
- Talk to someone about design advice
- Focus on the vital parts of your job role
GET STAINLESS STEEL MACHINING QUOTE
We build close working relationships with customers all over the UK due to the consistency, reliability and quality of our machining service.
Stainless Steel Machined Parts - CNC Milling & Turning
We can provide the following stainless steel machining services:
- CNC milling – prototypes & large batch runs
- CNC turning – prototypes & large batch runs
- Insert installation
- Part marking
- Manual milling
- Manual turning
- Machining design advice
- Machining drawing service
Further information about our stainless steel milling and turning capabilities as well as the stainless steel types we machine and component and industry examples can be found in the tabs below.
These lists are by no means exhaustive so please do get in touch if your required stainless steel type, application or industry are not mentioned and we can chat through your project.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some of our stainless steel machining examples. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.