Stainless Steel Machining Service
Here at Penta Precision we are proud to have ship to stock status with a major aerospace manufacturer; making us equally confident in machining both aerospace and commercial grades of Stainless Steel.
Our dedicated team, commitment to quality and continuous improvement projects ensure our already exemplary service is continually improving.
Whether you require manual or CNC milled or turned plastic parts, Penta Precision has the knowledge, expertise and equipment to meet your needs.
To read an example of how Penta delivered on a stainless steel pre-production prototype project for a UK domestic appliance company, please see our Case Studies page (case study 3).
Why Choose Penta Precision?
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Have confidence in meeting your deadlines
- Utilise our expertise for design advice
- Focus on your role while we take care of things our end, communicating with you along the way
- Trust in a quality finished product - thanks to our track record and rigorous quality assurance procedures
- Get great value for money
REQUEST STAINLESS STEEL MACHINING QUOTE
CNC Machining Stainless Steel Parts
We can provide the following stainless steel machining services:
- CNC milling – prototypes & large batch runs
- CNC turning – prototypes & large batch runs
- Insert installation
- Part marking
- Manual milling
- Manual turning
- Machining design advice
- Machining drawing service
Further information about our stainless steel milling and turning capabilities as well as the stainless steel types we machine and component and industry examples can be found in the tabs below.
These lists are by no means exhaustive so please do get in touch if your required stainless steel type, application or industry are not mentioned and we can chat through your project.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some of our stainless steel machining examples. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.