Aluminium Machining Service
Here at Penta, we have over 60 years of CNC machining experience, including manufacturing high quality precision aluminium components.
The experience of our employees in precision aluminium machining together with our company core values ensures quality that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
Whether you require CNC or manual milled or turned aluminium parts, Penta Precision has the knowledge, expertise and equipment to meet your needs.
Why Choose Penta Precision?
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Have confidence in meeting your deadlines
- Utilise our expertise for design advice
- Focus on your role while we take care of things our end, communicating with you along the way
- Trust in a quality finished product - thanks to our track record and rigorous quality assurance procedures
- Get great value for money
CNC Machined Aluminium Parts
GET ALUMINIUM MACHINING QUOTE
We can provide the following aluminium machining services:
- CNC milling – prototypes & large batch runs
- CNC turning – prototypes & large batch runs
- Insert installation
- Part marking
- Manual milling
- Manual turning
- Machining design advice
- Machining drawing service
To read an example of how Penta delivered on an aluminium tooling plate project for a fast-moving consumer goods customer and aluminium machined parts for a motorsports manufacturer, please see our Case Studies page (case studies 1 and 4).
Further information about our aluminium CNC milling and turning capabilities as well as the aluminium types we machine and component and industry examples can be found in the tabs below.
These lists are by no means exhaustive so please do get in touch if your required aluminium type, application or industry are not mentioned and we can chat through your project.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some examples of the aluminium parts we have machined. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.