Finishing Processes: A One-Stop Shop
Here at Penta, we aim to offer you a 'one stop shop' for the machining and finishing of your parts.
As well as our machining expertise, we are able to offer a large number of finishes through a network of carefully selected and trusted suppliers.
All external processes are still subject to our rigorous quality procedures and go through a full inspection before being dispatched to you.
Here are the main processes we deal with...
- Deep Hole Drilling
- Heat treatment - full range of processes
- Bead blast
- Wire erosion / spark machining
- Wire inserts
- Powder coat
- Stove enamel
- Screen printing
- Alocrom 1000 & 1200, Iridite NCP
- Sulphuric Acid Anodising - clear (natural), black and colour
- Hard Anodising - natural, black and colour
- Chromic Acid Anodising
- Chemical Black
- Chrome plating - hard decorative chrome
- Nickel / Black Nickel / Electroless Nickel
Performance Enhancing Coatings:
- TiN, TiCN, PVD coatings