Processing and Packaging Machine Parts
Replacement parts and tooling at a fraction of the OEM price
- Improved supply chain (UK based supplier)
- High quality parts that fit
- Engineering partner for projects and improvements
Penta have the extensive experience and skills required to machine and supply components to the FMCG and packaging and processing markets in the UK.
We pay close attention to detail at every stage of the manufacturing process and have the knowledge and experience to provide a one stop shop solution for all your engineering needs.
To read an example of how Penta delivered on an urgent packaging machinery spare part for a pharmaceutical manufacturer, please see our Case Studies page (case study 2).
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Trust in a quality finished product
- Meet project and buying deadlines
- Spend less time chasing suppliers
- Talk to someone about design advice
- Focus on the vital parts of your job role
We build close working relationships with customers all over the UK due to the consistency, reliability and quality of our machining service.
GET PROCESS & PACKAGING MACHINE PARTS QUOTE
We have the capacity to provide the following services:
- High quality CNC Machined replacement parts
- Specialist coatings and finishing
- Material testing
- Reverse engineering
- Production of modified/hybrid tooling
Our skilled team have the ability to machine from hard copy drawings, 2D and 3D electronic files, and are happy to machine components from samples. We also offer an engineering/manufacturing drawing service.
Further information about our quality excellence and 'secret sauce' can be found in the tabs below.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some examples of the packaging and processing machined parts we have machined. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.