Machined Parts for Electronics & Computing Industries
- High quality precision machined components
- Specialising in intricate, tight tolerance work
- Extensive experience and high customer satisfaction
Because of our extensive machining knowledge and understanding, clients in the electronics and computing industries come to us from all over the UK.
We owe our success to our highly dedicated team, the genuine interest we pay on every project and the time we take to understand our customers' exact project requirements.
We have been working with Electronics companies who offer products to a range of different markets including High-voltage, Aerospace and Communication markets for many years.
This experience enables us to work with companies to manufacture high quality components in the most cost effective way; consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Whether your requirement is CNC or manual, milled or turned, Penta Precision has the knowledge, expertise and equipment to meet your needs.
Why Choose Penta Precision?
Get your Quote
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Have confidence in meeting your deadlines
- Utilise our expertise for design advice
- Focus on your role while we take care of things our end, communicating with you along the way
- Trust in a quality finished product - thanks to our track record and rigorous quality assurance procedures
- Get great value for money
Types of Electronics Components
We regularly machine:
- Mounting Plates
- Test tooling
Our skilled team have the ability to machine from hard copy drawings, 2D and 3D electronic files, and are happy to machine components from samples. We also offer an engineering/manufacturing drawing service.
All in the name of Quality
All of our milled and turned components are subject to our rigorous inspection regime with designated inspectors, in-process inspection and a full final inspection completed on every part.
This ensures any components delivered under our brand meet your exact specification and our high quality standards. Find out more about our commitment to quality.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some examples of the electronics machined parts we have machined. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.