Careers at Penta Precision
Penta is a progressive, growing precision machining service company based in Portsmouth. We are eager to meet humble, hungry, pro-active candidates that want to be involved in “making things” and who fit our values.
We strive to continuously improve to meet the needs of our evolving industry and deliver on our 10-year plan that will see our business develop and become;
“The engineering company where everyone wants to work and who everyone wants to buy from.”
Our team members secure our success and future by living our core values:
- We are flexible in our approach
- We have a "can do" attitude
- We make work enjoyable for all
- We are conscientious
- We strive for improvement in ourselves and Penta
We offer in return:
- Competitive salaries
- A progressive, engaging work environment
- Job security, training and career opportunities
- Ample opportunity for overtime
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension contributions
- Profit-related bonus
- Social events
- Free parking
Although we have no current vacancies, we are always happy to discuss our plan with potential candidates. If you think you have what we are looking for and would like to come in for an informal, no obligation chat over a cup of tea or coffee, please get in touch.
We always have new positions in the pipe line. So if you have relevant industry experience in the following areas and would like to register your interest, then please get in contact using the contact details below.
- CNC milling - programming, setting and operating
- CNC turning - programming, setting and operating
- Quality inspecting
- Technical estimating
- Manufacturing machining design
- Technical account management
If you're looking for a new challenge, if you want to register your interest for future vacancies, or if you'd like to visit, have a coffee and get a better understanding of the journey we're undertaking and what we are looking to achieve for our people, then contact Mark Walker on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 07749 739 245. No calls from agencies please.