R&D Machining Service
Trusted machined parts manufacturer for research & development in the UK
- High quality precision machined components
- Specialising in intricate, tight tolerance work
- Extensive experience and high customer satisfaction
Penta is dedicated to working alongside our customers in new product development. We support Research and Development teams to help the development and delivery of their next product.
We are able to service any R&D machining requirements whether it be a pre-production prototype or batch production.
With years of experience and a keen eye for detail, Penta has the know-how and industry knowledge to help you achieve success along this journey.
We can assist you with:
- Material selection
- Engineering/manufacturing drawing service
- Prototype machining
- Batch machining
- Finishing/heat treatment recommendations
GET R&D MACHINING QUOTE
To read an example of how Penta delivered on a product development project with a tight deadline for a UK domestic appliance company, please see our Case Studies page (case study 3).
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Trust in a quality finished product
- Meet project and buying deadlines
- Spend less time chasing suppliers
- Talk to someone about design advice
- Focus on the vital parts of your job role
We build close working relationships with customers all over the UK due to the consistency, reliability and quality of our machining service.
We regularly machine a range of different R&D components for a number of industries including:
- Domestic Appliance Manufacturers
Our skilled team have the ability to machine from hard copy drawings, 2D and 3D electronic files, and are happy to machine components from samples. We also offer an engineering/manufacturing drawing service.
Further information about our quality excellence and 'secret sauce' can be found in the tabs below.
Our Work: Examples
Scroll through some examples of the parts we have machined for R&D customers. Click on the image to see enlarged version plus information on machining process, material and tolerance.