Plastic & Aluminium Extrusion Machining
Trusted plastic & aluminium extrusion machining service in the UK
- High quality precision machined components
- Specialising in intricate, tight tolerance work
- Extensive experience and high customer satisfaction
Penta are highly experienced in the modification of plastic and aluminium extrusion using our CNC Machining expertise.
Machining extrusion can be a cost effective way of manufacturing certain components such as heat sinks and complex shapes.
We understand the importance of careful and strategic clamping during the machining process, ensuring no damage to the form.
Our competitive extrusion machining/modification service includes extrusion lengths of up to 1000mm.
The most common operation we are asked to perform on extrusion is the addition of mounting holes/tapped holes as well as cut outs and pockets for relief or access to electronic circuit boards.
We work with selected suppliers to source great value quality extrusions for our customers.
You may also want to take advantage of our machining design advice service. Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you.
Working with Penta will allow you to:
- Trust in a quality finished product
- Meet project and buying deadlines
- Spend less time chasing suppliers
- Talk to someone about design advice
- Focus on the vital parts of your job role
Get Extrusion Milling Quote
We build close working relationships with customers all over the UK due to the consistency, reliability and quality of our machining service.